What I Do


I specialise in advising clients specifically in relation to:

  • matrimonial issues (divorce, separation, finance, pre and post nups)
  • private law children issues (i.e. financial support, residence, contact, moving abroad and matters such as education but not care proceedings or adoption)
  • the separation of co-habitants (a different set of laws apply to couples that have not been married).

Although I have a sound knowledge of tax and trust issues I do not specialise in that area and so may suggest involving other specialists if necessary.

In a similar vein I do not write wills but can refer you to those that do.

If you have an issue that needs resolving, talk to me and I will let you know if I can help.


Share on...  LinkedIn  Twitter  Google+  Facebook